Tuffking PROBE black leather composite toe/midsole metal-free safety work boot #2130
Tuffking 2130 Probe Black 100% Metal Free Safety Boots are quality work boots built for tough working conditions without a hefty price tag. The safety boots feature a shock-resistant and crushproof composite safety toe cap and penetration resistant, flexible, Kevlar midsole, combined to create a 100% metal free construction. The boots uppers are manufactured from genuine leather that is water resistant treated providing durability that is required for industrial settings. Additional features also include a front moulded toe guard to assist with scuff prevention adding a longer lifespan to the product and a padded collar and tongue to help stabilise the wearer. The safety boots dual density soles are oil, solvent, acid and alkali resistant and are also anti-static and SRC slip resistant rated, for the highest levels of slip resistance available. These work boots are ideal for use by security workers, airport workers, blue light workers, warehouse workers, lab workers, delivery drivers, electricians, etc.
The workboots uppers are manufactured from genuine grain and Oxford nylon that is water resistant treated, and have a dual density PU outsole.
- CE/ UKCA Marked.
- Conform to EN ISO 20345:2011.
- S3 SRC.
- SRC rated slip resistant sole.
- 100% metal free construction.
- Moulded toe guard to toe area.
- Extra padded collar and tongue.
- Breathable lining.
- Ladder grips to sole tread.
- Durable metal free hooks for laces.
- Anti-static sole.
- Shock and crush resistant composite toe cap tested to 200 Joules of impact.
- Protective and flexible Kevlar midsole.
- Water resistant treated uppers.
- Cushioned collar and tongue.
- Oil resistant sole.
- Alkali, acid and solvent resistant sole.
- Available in UK sizes 3-13 including 6.5 and 10.5.