Rock Fall Chatsworth forestry electrical hazard chainsaw work safety boot #RF328
The RF328 Chatsworth is a pioneering development in Safety Footwear. It’s an Electrical Hazard Class 3 Chainsaw boot that is certified to withstand chain speeds of 63MPH in accordance with BS EN 17249:2013. It features a steel toecap and composite midsole.
It’s manufactured using Helcor® upper and lining materials and R-TEN™ stitching threads.
In addition, Chatsworth is the ultimate equipment for the harshest environments in all weather conditions thanks to the Moisture-tech by Sympatex® waterproof membrane, tested for a best in class, 100 hours.
Chatsworth is quickly becoming a widely specified boot in Construction, Civils and Utilities due its Electrical Hazard rating. Certified to withstand electrical risks of 18kV in accordance with the ASTM F2412-18 test method.
The outsole complex is a FORCE10® dual density PU nitrile rubber outsole which engineers unbelievable abrasion resistance whilst providing exceptional shock absorption and weight reduction. It’s compatible with climbing irons and can be resoled.
All day breathability and comfort comes from an Ortholite® Climate footbed.Protective toecap and midsole, Chatsworth is a class 3 electrical hazard chainsaw boot developed with specialist durability materials that are certified to withstand chain speeds of 63MPH and electrical risks of 18kV in accordance with the ASTM F2412-18 test method, including FORCE10® components, Helcor® abrasion resistant leather, Moisture-tech by Sympatex® waterproof membrane, IMPACT SHIELD™, R-TEN™ thread and Ortholite® climate breathable footbed. The sole and upper are also compatible with most common climbing irons. Disclaimer: This footwear is Electrical Hazard and tested in accordance with the test method as set out within ASTM F2412-18. This protection deteriorates rapidly in humid, damp and wet environments and with wear. Electrical Hazard (EH) Safety footwear is intended as secondary source protection equipment.
Specification: EN ISO 20345:2011 SB P E WRU FO CI HRO WR SRC + AS/NZ 2210.3:2009 SB P CI E FO WRU HRO WR SRC + ASTM F 2413-18 M/I/C EH PR + BS EN 17249:2013
- Upper - Water repellent full grain black leather with Helcor abrasion resistant leather stitched with R-TEN™ abrasion resistant thread
- Protective - Protective steel toecap and composite anti-penetration flexi-midsole
- Lining - Moisture-tech by Sympatex® waterproof and breathable bootie membrane - tested for 100 hours (74 times longer than EN requirement)
- Outsole - FORCE10® scuff cap and dual density PU nitrile rubber outsole - tested to extraordinary abrasion, heat and cold performance levels
- Footbed - Ortholite® climate breathable footbed with IMPACT SHIELD™ shock reducing internal digging plate