Permabond Engineering Adhesives
Permabond oxygen approved anaerobic pipe sealant #MH052
Oxygen approved anaerobic pipesealant
- BAM Approved for contact with oxygen (ideal for breathing apparatus, hospital equipment, gas burners etc.)
- Drinking water approved & DVGW approval
- Rapid cure - even on inactive metals and in cold conditions
- Medium/high strength pipe sealant.
- Instant low pressure seal.
- Use instead of PTFE / hemp - easier to apply, can be finger tightened and allows directional freedom (e.g. if you wanted to align a tap at a certain angle).
- Helps lubricate threads for easier assembly.
- Will not degrade over time - no loose particles to block valves.
- Excellent chemical resistance
Features & Benefits
Excellent chemical resistance
Pressure seal to burst rating of pipe
No loose particles to clog valves
Approved for use with gaseous oxygen
WRAS listed for contact with wholesome (potable) water
DVGW & BAM approval
Permabond® MH052 is ideal for the sealing of threaded joints. It is approved for use with natural gas and LPG for working pressure up to 20 bar (290 psi) and also for gaseous oxygen up to 10 bar (145 psi) and 60°C (140°F). MH052 seals against gas, water, LPG, hydrocarbons, oils and other chemicals and will seal to the burst rating of the pipe. Unlike PTFE tape or hemp, Permabond MH052 will not shred or dry out, so it will provide a durable seal, helping to extend the life of the components.