iQ UV UPF 50+ recycled sustainably sourced navy men's short-sleeved crew-neck T-shirt
If you want lightweight clothing - this is the shirt for you.
Made from preserved SecondLife® yarn, this V-neck sun protection shirt has everything you need for your leisure or work to protect you from dangerous UV rays
Sailing, hiking, barbecuing or even when roofing or in waste management - with our protective clothing we ensure your safety for any outdoor activity.
iQ UV Outdoor stands for excellent quality tested by TÜV and is approved UV protective clothing according to the PPE Regulation (EC) 2016/425.
Washable at 60 degrees and non-iron.
Made in Europe from 64% recycled polyester (recycled PET bottles) and 36% Lyocell (Tencel® is softer than silk, cooler than linen and more absorbent than cotton).
- Ideal shirt for all leisure and outdoor activities as well as for travelling.
- The TÜV-certified sun protection factor (SPF of over 100 according to the Australian UV standard 50+) reliably protects you.
- Experience the moisture-regulating evaporation - the skin is actively cooled.
- Sustainable and fair production, made from recycled PET bottles in Europe.
- PPE - Personal protective equipment for work and leisure.